The WriteRight® Lazy 8 board come highly recommended to any child by:
Terry Webb – Educational Kinesiologist who works with students in the schools in the Ceres Valley, South Africa.
Benefits from drawing a Lazy 8.
- The students learns to recognise left from right sides and vice versa.
- The movement results in the elimination of reversals and transpositions in reading and writing.
- Crossing the midline is important for increased hemispheric integration. Activates the nerve nets in the Corpus Callosum.
- Improves binocular and peripheral vision.
- Improves eye tracking, smooth pursuit.
- Excellent exercise for the development of reading (left/right eye movement).
- Symbol recognition for the decoding of written language.
by Terry Webb